Category archives: Equine
- Today I visited the Netley Marsh Steam and Craft Fair to see some friend's horses show in the ring as well as taking in the sights, sounds and smells of steam engines, tractors and many other attractions.
A few pictures from the day can be found in the gallery here: Netley Marsh 2016
- It's been a while so I figured I'd post something new to the blog!
I have uploaded a gallery of (mostly) unprocessed images from the Portsmouth Rural and Seaside Show here: PortsmouthRural2016
- Horses are magnificent animals and none more so than Shires. These great horses were so integral to our past but now few survive other than those cared for by devoted and dedicated people determined to keep them in our lives. It is therefore a great loss when one of these magnificent animals passes [...]
- Spent a few hours today visiting the 'Horses at War' display at the Weald and Downland Open Air Museum in Singleton.
More information about the event can be found here.
Just a few of the images from the visit..
- I have now added a new gallery showing some of the equine photography that I have done over the last few years. The gallery can be found here. I will shortly be adding details of the various equine photography services that I can offer to the web site. In the meantime please feel free to contact me [...]