Category archives: Uncategorized
- Today I visited the Netley Marsh Steam and Craft Fair to see some friend's horses show in the ring as well as taking in the sights, sounds and smells of steam engines, tractors and many other attractions.
A few pictures from the day can be found in the gallery here: Netley Marsh 2016
- Horses are magnificent animals and none more so than Shires. These great horses were so integral to our past but now few survive other than those cared for by devoted and dedicated people determined to keep them in our lives. It is therefore a great loss when one of these magnificent animals passes [...]
- On the way back from Scotland I detoured to Hartlepool to visit Trincomalee. I used to know this old ship as the T.S. Foudroyant when it was based in Portsmouth harbour when I used to regularly accompany my father who worked on board. The restoration work is very impressive and she looks in much bet [...]
With effect from April 2013, JonBrackpool-Photography will no longer be operating as a separate business entity.
I will continue to offer photographic services as part of Bukmedia Ltd. ( www.bukmedia.co.uk )
- I am pleased to announce the completion of a commission from the Southwick Estate to provide photographic images for their new web site www.southwickestate.co.uk.
This was a prestigious commission for me and a great opportunity to capture images from around the beautiful countryside that makes up [...]
- I had my first opportunity to do a test shoot in the newly expanded studio yesterday and can only say 'what a difference'.
The studio I work with is undergoing a major expansion under new management and now has about 3 times the space, more background options and significantly more lighting! This [...]